Solutions Business Intelligence (BI) allow companies to visualize your information clearly and concisely. There are multiple benefits over using a solution of Business Intelligence (BI) and so empower existing Excel environment in a company. Below we have summarized our top 10 favorite benefits of having a business intelligence solution similar to what is offered by Facility Dude.”
1. Getting quick answers: Instead of using valuable time browsing through piles of information and printed reports, a BI solution to provide answers to the most pressing business questions quickly.
2. Reducing staff costs: Known as the most tangible benefits of a BI solution. The costs are reduced by automated data collection, aggregation and reporting.
3. Business alignment with their goals: Through a display of information encompassing the organization’s executive leadership can ensure that business processes are aligned with the appropriate Kips and goals short and long term.
4. Actionable data acquisition: Instead of manually overcome an endless pile of data, a BI solution enables consolidated information you want to display and provides actionable data that a leader needs.
5. Decreased bottlenecks information: Users of these solutions have the ability to generate the reports they need without having to enter the IT queue of your company. Dashboards based on active roles allow users to experience a customized data collection.
6. Getting quick reports: With a BI solution to analyze data with greater agility, reports are generated faster and analysts save valuable time which can then be used to focus on value-generating activities.
7. Getting key metrics when and where they are needed: When you get quick access to quality information provided by business intelligence software, leaders are able to visualize and evaluate key metrics instantly.
8. Cost Breakdown: By using BI software to analyze costs, managers can delve into timely information on costs of your business and then evaluate it and get to the heart of matters.
9. Measuring the progress of your business: BI software gathers information across the organization, enabling managers to accurately and efficiently track Kips and compare past with present.
10. Planning for the future business: Access past and present information to the organization through BI software, means having the ability to properly plan their future, recognize potential business opportunities and stay ahead of the curve that is to accounts what business intelligence means.